Turvo, provider of the world’s leading collaboration application designed for the supply chain, today announces a strategic partnership with Denim, a trusted freight payments system processing over $1 million in daily payments.
Denim specializes in flexible factoring, payments automation and broker operations tools with proprietary technology, allowing freight brokers to take control of their business. Denim’s solution, now integrated with the Turvo’s modern TMS platform provides logistics service providers with the ability to process factored and non-factored payments seamlessly, within a single pane of glass, eliminating the conventional process of manually uploading documents or e-mailing invoices.
With more than 8,000 carriers, shippers and brokers within the Denim ecosystem, Turvo’s broker customers now have access to their vast supply chain network making the selection of jobs, carriers and customers for billing just a few clicks. Denim’s freight payment system is designed for established and enterprise brokers, making their offering a substantial benefit to Turvo customers who aim to increase operational efficiencies from streamlined financials and payments.
“SmartBrokers are the new class of freight brokers. They are eager to use data and eliminate manual data entry within their freight technology stack. Integrations are the key,” said Shawn Vo, CTO and Co-Founder of Denim. “We are thrilled to partner with Turvo to deliver a seamless integration between our platforms that cuts time spent on importing jobs by 50%. With this integration, freight brokers can spend more time on customer service and new business than duplicative back-office tasks.”
In the Denim Freight Broker Pulse Report, nearly half of all brokers feel their organization spends too much time on operations, and 78% feel if less time was spent on operations their business would be more successful. In the report, 54% of brokers who claimed to have great carrier relationships attributed the carrier experience to using factoring to finance freight receivables and payables.
“We’re excited to launch our partnership with Denim and provide our TMS customers with the ability to automate factoring and payment processes within the Turvo Collaboration Cloud platform, " said Scott Lang, Chairman and CEO, Turvo. “The partnership brings a best of breed payment platform into our extensive partner and integration ecosystem and gives our broker customers another layer of automation and excellence in their back-office operations. The biggest gain for our customers is the experiences they can pass onto their customers and carrier networks.”
Turvo and Denim share a customer-first approach with a focus on automating the order-to-cash shipment lifecycle through seamless integration and collaboration. The benefits of this partnership to freight brokers include:
● The elimination ofmanual data entry, associated errors, and increased efficiencies in the billingcycle.
● Flexible financingoptions that have been purpose built for freight payment processes.
● Exceptionalcustomer experiences for brokers, their shipper customers and their carrierswith automated payments and real-time collaboration.
● Direct access toDenim’s customer support team, an extension of the broker’s back-office finance team.
● Touchless configuration ensuring required documents are received on Turvo Shipments --the billing information, rate confirmations, and supporting documents are automatically transmitted to Denim via API -- eliminating the traditional need to email copies or manually upload documents into a portal.